Applications for all grades can be downloaded or picked up at our Admissions office. It can then be mailed to Freedom Christian Academy, Atten: Admissions Office, 3130 Gillespie St., Fayetteville, NC 28306, or dropped off to our admissions office.
- Non-refundable $200 application fee (only $100 must accompany the completed application) the other $100 will be collected after acceptance.
- Grades K – 12, you will be asked to provide in a sealed envelope or mailed to the school a confidential recommendation from a Pastor/Youth Pastor.
- Grades 1st-6th you must also provide in a sealed envelope or mail to the school a confidential recommendation from their teacher.
- Grades 7th – 12th you must also include in a sealed envelope or mail to the school a confidential recommendation from your student’s Math and English teachers.
- Grades 6th – 12th Student Questionnaire form
- You will need to request records from your child’s current school which must include the current year’s report card, two previous years report cards, end of grade testing.
- Student must reach minimum appropriate age by August 31.